Here are some fun, low-cost to free activities for matches to do together! Be sure to check back because our Virtual Match Committee will be working to provide new ideas each month!
For more activities visit our Pinterest page!
- Explore the universe from the comfort of your own home: https://www.nasa.gov/nasa-at-home-for-kids-and-families
- Explore the USS Midway Museum from the comfort of your own home: https://www.midway.org/
- Read a book together: https://help.libbyapp.com/en-us/6144.htm
- How is a Rainbow Made?, Mystery Science: https://mysteryscience.com/mini-lessons/rainbows#slide-id-8205
- Talking to Kids about School: https://beenke.com/education/clever-questions-to-get-your-child-talking-about-their-school-day/?epik=0wXO8E_IW361z
- Back to school Time Capsule: https://iheartcraftythings.com/diy-back-to-school-time-capsule.html
- Magic tricks: http://www.playideas.com/easy-kid-magic-tricks/
- Marvel HQ - online games featuring Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy and more. Also includes comics, cartoon videos and fun activities: https://www.marvelhq.com/
- Harry Potter at Home: https://www.wizardingworld.com/collections/harry-potter-at-home
- New Mexico True Virtual Tours: https://www.newmexico.org/virtual-tours/
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/