Here are some fun, low-cost to free activities for matches to do together! Be sure to check back because the Activities Calendar will be updated regularly!
BE SURE TO CHECK THE CALENDAR REGULARLY FOR INFORMATION ON UPCOMING MATCH ACTIVITIES!
FOR MORE ACTIVITIES VISIT OUR PINTEREST PAGE!
CLICK BELOW FOR TIPS ON KEEPING KIDS SAFE ONLINE!
Check out the 2021 ¡Vámonos! Schedule
- Explore fascinating topics like ancient history, genetics, and music in a way that’s accessible for children: https://wonderopolis.org/wonders-with-charlie
- Learn about scientific topics in a fun and age-appropriate way: https://www.highlightskids.com/explore
- Virtual Pictionary: https://www.juliehankes.com/virtual-pictionary
- Online Mad Libs: https://www.glowwordbooks.com/blog/category/kids-online-mad-libs/
- Virtual I Spy: https://www.schlowlibrary.org/sites/default/files/attachments/March%20Virtual%20I%20Spy.pdf
- Mystery Science: https://mysteryscience.com/trending/mystery-15/plant-movement/342?r=83629023
- Sidewalk Chalk Ideas: https://whatmomslove.com/kids/sidewalk-chalk-ideas/
- Online educational games: https://www.digipuzzle.net/
- Educational worksheets (pre-k to 5th grade): https://kidzone.ws/
- How to draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcmaZj59-M
- Crossword Puzzle: https://www.dictionary.com/e/crossword/
- Educational Star Wars Activities: https://jojoebi.com/101-free-educational-star-wars-activities/
© 2021 Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region