CASE MANAGER/PROGRAM SPECIALIST – SANTA FE
Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region (BBBSMR) is looking for a bilingual (Spanish), community-focused, dynamic Case Manager/Program Specialist to join our innovative and collaborative team. BBBSMR provides one-to-one mentoring services to children facing adversity that empower them to reach their fullest potential. The Case Manager/Program Specialist contributes both to the Program team and to BBBSMR as a whole. This person contributes to the Program team by providing excellent customer service to volunteers, youth, and families by efficiently and effectively enrolling, matching, and supporting them in the BBBSMR program. This person contributes to BBBSMR as a whole by providing exceptional customer service while greeting visitors in person or on the phone and by answering questions and receiving inquiries as well also serving as the agency navigator by providing youth and family referrals for other services. Experience with diverse populations preferred.
We understand that people gain skills through a variety of professional, personal, educational, and volunteer experiences. We encourage candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications below. If you believe you have the transferable skills necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this role, we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with four years relevant experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Experience working with youth and families
- Ability to assess and apply factors contributing to a successful mentor/mentee match and to effectively align volunteer interests and qualifications with service options of agency.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with children, parents, and volunteers and successfully establish, monitor and meet goals for contacts, match relationship length [DS1] and customer satisfaction.
- Possess technical skills with databases and Microsoft office suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Willing to work a minimum of 40 hours/week, including evening and weekends as required
- Willing to work with diverse populations and in diverse areas
- Must be flexible to accommodate job responsibilities and travel as needed.
Salary range: DOE + Excellent Benefits
Application Instructions: Please email resume and cover letter to Gina Trujillo.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
To keep our staff safe we are currently only accepting appointments and limiting the number of staff in the building at one time.
© 2021 Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region