What is the B.I.G.?
The Big Impact Group (B.I.G.) was created to get Bigs and local community members in Santa Fe more involved in expanding awareness for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region. This newly formed group will focus on fundraising and networking, while acting as an advocate for the organization.
To create an invested, involved group of local volunteers who will support, fundraise for, and raise awareness of the mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters.
1. Act as an ambassador for Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region by being prepared to discuss main aspects of our mission, fundraising, and recruitment to the public.
2. Attend meetings every other month.
3. Assist in the following BBBS goals:
• Recruit volunteer mentors by attending events and speaking to local organizations
• Assist with an annual fundraising event (Bowl for Kids’ Sake and Annual Gala) by recruiting sponsors, teams, or joining the planning committee.
• Help with marketing efforts including working with local print media, radio, and social media.
• Generate leads for Annual Campaign (year-end fundraising)
Join our next meeting to learn more:
To attend the B.I.G. Meeting, please RSVP to Ron.Ruybal@bbbsmountainregion.org
Our next meeting will take place in February, date to be determined
Santa Fe Brewing Company
The Bridge Indoor Venue, Upstairs at 35 Fire Place, Santa Fe
6:00 – 8:00 pm
1 free drink, and appetizers.
Please bring a friend!